Are you looking for a fun gift for Father’s Day? I have put together a list of my husband’s favorite gifts from recent years (except the hot sauce making kit-that’s on my list for this year). All of these gifts can be ordered online, making your Father’s Day gift-giving simple yet thoughtful.
There are a wide range of prices, and I bet that one of these will be a hit at your house this year!
The following are affiliate links. This means that if you buy something from this link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you for your support in this way! As always, feel free to shop around for the best deal.
1. Soda Stream. This is probably my husband’s favorite gift of all time. He uses is constantly. He likes that he can just make any flavor of soda and it’s always available. But he also just enjoys making carbonated water with no other flavoring. Such a fun gift!
2. Lap Desk. So I mentioned this in my Mother’s Day gift guide, but it’s worth mentioning again. We have two in our house and they are so functional. In fact, right now I sitting in a recliner watching The Great British Baking Show while typing on my lap desk and my husband is using his to finish up some work he brought home. These desks have been one of our best investments. 🙂
3. Bluetooth Ear Buds. My husband is a runner, so Bluetooth ear buds are super nice. It means the cord is never bumping him or getting in the way. But he also uses these for yard work. The actual ear buds I bought him are not available right now, but these are the ear buds I would buy today if he needed new ones.
4. The Oregon Trail Board Game. If you don’t know about this old-school computer game, then you are young. But that’s okay. You can be young and we can still be friends. 😉
Playing Oregon Trail was the first computer game that my husband and I played in elementary school. And this game is a throw back to that game, and they have done a good job of it. Our kids play it with us but they don’t get it like we do. They don’t even know what dysentery is.
5. Motor Trend Magazine. This is a gift that keeps on giving. All the men in our families love cars so this magazine subscription is always a hit.
6. Marble Solitaire Game. We have this game sitting on our coffee table and my husband (and everyone else, really) are always picking it up and playing with it. If the men in your life like puzzles, this will be a hit!
7. Hot Sauce Making Kit. This kit looks so fun! My hubby and I both love hot sauce so this is right up our alley.
8. Video Game T-Shirt. My husband gets a lot of comments on this shirt. His doesn’t have quite as many gaming devices as this one does, but the wording is the same. Again, my girls don’t get it but all the adults around us do.
I hope this gift guide is helpful to you as your plan your Father’s Day gifts this year. Leave a comment and let me know what you are planning on giving this Father’s Day!
And you may like these other gift ideas from Teepee Girl: