Mother’s Day is almost here!
It’s a time to celebrate all the important women in our lives, whether they are mothers or not.
I love to give gifts and I have some great ideas for you! All of the products mentioned or ones that I personally own and use and a few that I really want. 🙂
1. Ice Cream Maker. I love this baby. We use it all.the.time. In fact, we just used it this past Sunday for some homemade vanilla ice cream after church. If your mom is an ice cream lover who needs to feed a crowd, the bigger model may be better. You can never go wrong with ice cream.
2. Air Fryer. This is a new thing in our house. We went to dinner at a friend’s house, and she was using this air fryer to cook potatoes and they were delish. After she raved about her air fyer for 2o minutes, I went and bought myself one. And we love it.
It’s great for “frying” veggies (our favorites are fresh green beans, and aspargus), potatoes, and anything frozen that was already fried. For example, frozen french fries, tater tots, and egg rolls are amazing.
We have also air fried steak. It was good. We would have preferred our steak grilled, but for indoor quick cooking, it was great.
If you mom is lover of appliances, this is a great option.
3. Echo Dot. I don’t have one of these, but it’s on my wish list. How about you? Do you have one, do you love it? I actually want three: one for my kitchen, one for my office, and one for my room. 🙂 But I will settle for one.
4.Willow Tree Figurine. These are just lovely. I have three daughters, so this figurine is especially meaningful.
5. KitchenAid Hand Blender Set. This set is one of my all-time favorite kitchen extras. Sure, you don’t need an immersion blender and chopper, but they sure do make more fun.
I use the immersion blender for soups, I use the chopper for nuts, and I drink out of the measuring cup every day. My husband teases me about drinking from a measuring cup, but it helps me get my water in and I love the lid.
I highly recommend this set for your mom, mother-in-law, or even a new bride.
6.Beauty and the Clockwork Beast. I love to read fiction. More specifically I love to read clean romantic fiction. This book is one of my all-time favorites. It’s got great kisses (but not handsy kisses, if you know what I mean), and the story moves along quickly.
It’s a steampunk re-telling of Beauty and the Beast. There are vampires, bots, air machines, a ghost, and hunky main characters.
A few months ago, I gave this book and a bag of chocolate to a friend who was going through a hard time. She read it, loved it, and texted me that it was a total escape read.
Yep, it’s brain candy. But if you mom likes to read fiction, I am betting she will like this book. Or just buy it for yourself. I won’t tell.
7. Running Belt. This is the newer, cooler version of the fanny pack. But it serves its purpose and I love mine. I use this so I can bring along my phone and listen to my tunes or a podcast while I am jogging, walking, or even cleaning the house.
But it’s big enough to also hold keys and some cash without being bulky.
8. Lap Desk. I saved the best for last. We have two of these lap desks and we love them. I don’t think we could live without them now.
In fact, right now I am sitting in my recliner and using the brown lap desk to type this post on my laptop. It’s roomy so it fits my wide laptop just fine but the best part is the built-in mouse pad. When I am designing in Photoshop or Illustrator, that mouse pad is a must. Plus, there is slot at the top for my cell phone but I usually stick my zip drive and a pen in there.
If your mom has a laptop and works from home, this lap desk is a game changer.
And last but not least, there are some really great printables in my shop. Here are a few of my favorite: (click on the picture to go to the link)
This page contains affiliate links. You can read more about what that means HERE.