If you are looking for an easy Halloween treat, this Halloween bark is perfect. It takes only minutes to put together and doesn’t require any baking. It’s festive, colorful, and everyone loves it. In my house, it disappeared faster than a toupee in a hurricane. (Okay, maybe not that fast, but it was pretty fast.)
I can’t think of an easier candy treat than this bark. All you do is line a baking tray with chocolate graham crackers, layer the graham crackers with vanilla candy coating or almond bark, and then top with candy. Then just let it cool, break it into pieces, and enjoy!
- Chocolate graham crackers
- 2 (16 oz) packages of vanilla candy coating or almond bark
- Candy for topping. I used Autumn M&Ms, candy corn, sprinkles, and Wilton candy eyeballs. You can use any combination of candy, sprinkles, or nuts.
- Line the bottom of a jelly roll pan or cookie sheet with a single layer of chocolate graham crackers.
- In a microwave safe bowl, carefully melt the vanilla candy topping or almond bark, making sure to stir often.
- Pour the melted vanilla candy topping or almond bark over the chocolate graham crackers, and spread it evenly over the entire pan.
- Now the fun part! Put on the candies and sprinkles. After all the candy is on, put the dish aside to allow the the candy coating or almond bark to settle and become firm.
- After the candy coating or almond bark is cool and everything is settled, break apart the bark and enjoy! Store it in a airtight container. Enjoy!
This recipe was inspired by crazy bark by Pioneer Woman.
Don’t forget to pin the image below to save for later! ♥