Last year one of my neighbors brought our family a bottle of Martinelli’s sparkling juice for Christmas. And I gotta say, it was one of our favorite gifts! Everyone enjoyed it, and it’s one of those special drinks that we only have during the holidays.
I have never forgotten how fun that gift was, so when I saw sparkling juice on sale at the local grocery store, I filled my shopping cart with it. While it is an easy and nice gift by itself, an awesome gift tag makes it even more awesome! I mean, that just makes sense, right?
I decided to make two printable tags, one that was ornate and one that was a bit more rustic.
I can’t decide which one is my favorite, because I think they are both so lovely! (But feel free to leave me a comment and let me know which one is your favorite!)
All you have to do is print and cut out the printables. Then, using a scoring board (here is an affiliate link for the one I use and love!), or a ruler and the back of butter knife, score a line across the top of the tag.
Then just fold the tag and put it over your bottles. Does life get any easier or cuter?!! I don’t think so. 😉
In order to convince you that this it THE gift to give this holiday season, I have come up with 10 reasons to give this tag with a cute bottle:
- There’s no cleanup-unlike making dozens of cookies!
- This is a relatively inexpensive gift. (I got our Martinelli’s bottles on sale for $1.50 each.)
- It’s so easy. Just print, cut, and make a fold!
- With the lovely watercolor tag, it’s classy, thoughtful, and personal.
- It’s easy. There’s no gift wrapping involved.
- It’s a great gift for the whole family. (I mean, who doesn’t love carbonated juice?!)
- It’s easy. You don’t have to buy tons of ingredients and stay up all night baking. And then there’s the cleanup. (Can you tell I don’t love the clean-up part of baking?)
- These printable take up very little ink from your computer, making these tags even more awesome.
- This is a gift that doesn’t need to be delivered and consumed immediately. Cookies and brownies get hard after a few days. But bottles of juice will keep until New Year’s Eve, or whenever your friends are ready to open it.
- Did I mention it’s easy? Because it is.
This makes a great gift for neighbors, co-workers, teachers, and anyone else who you want to show some love and appreciation to.
Don’t be surprised if you become the neighborhood rock star when you start handing out this fun and festive gift!
There are two tags on each page (8.5×11). You can use both tags, or just stick with your favorite.
You will probably love these other great Christmas ideas:
And don’t forget to pin the image below to save for later:
This post contains an affiliate link for the scoring board that I use and recommend. This means that if you buy something from this link, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!